[Python-Dev] Python Enhancement Proposals (PEPs)

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:34:07 -0400

[Barry]
> I agree.  PEPs are for those proposals that Tim's already seen 5 times
> before and never got any agreement on. :)

Boost that to 50 and I'll agree <wink>.  Also for proposals not necessarily
originated by developers:  we also have a history of losing "good ideas",
just because the person fighting for them is not a developer, can't really
address how to implement it, and no developer at the time "adopts" it.  It's
no good asking for examples, because *we've* all forgotten them <0.9 wink>.