[Python-Dev] co_lnotab and SET_LINENO (fwd)

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:16:04 +0200 (CEST)

Maybe I should foward this to c.l.py as a CFP, detailing somewhat
the issue and ask for contributions from people who are using the
debugger?

Guido?

I won't do it if there's no a serious intent of including it, though.
The contributions would require inspection, testing & possibly further
improvements. I do volunteer for championing discussions and testing
of this (relatively minor, but delicate) feature.

--
       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr