[Python-Dev] Iterating in parallel

David Ascher DavidA@ActiveState.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:24:19 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

> Perhaps we should call it "menage()"?  :-)
>
> (Eric looks back on some fond memories.  And no, you *don't* get the details.)

ObJoke:

A friend of mine in college was walking through a supermarket with her
girlfriend (they were both highschool students at the time) and her
girlfriend's mom.  As she is walking down the aisle, the girlfriend had a
sudden feeling of reliving a past experience, as if life was repeating
itself and she was seeing things over again.  She turned to her mom down
the aisle and shouted:

  Hey, mom, I just had a 'maynage a troah!'

I love misunderstood French.

--david