[Python-Dev] !

David Ascher DavidA@ActiveState.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:44:13 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

> > +1 on the new python-dev community!
>
> Except it's largely still the same python-dev community:

It's the same group of people, behaving differently.  Social change in
action.  It's a new community. =)

> the perceived zoom
> in productivity is entirely due to my forcing patch management onto
> SourceForge -- well, either that, or that the laywers keep Guido so busy
> that he can't take time to interfere with progress anymore <wink>.

Actually, it's decentralization of responsibilities and power, and more
people having full-time jobs doing the stuff.

The lawyers help too =).

--david