[Python-Dev] O'Reilly conference

David Ascher DavidA@ActiveState.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:48:52 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> fred wrote:
>
> >   So who's going to the O'Reilly conference next week?

A bunch of ActiveState folks, naturally.  We'll have an _early_ demo of
Komodo and friends, will be recruiting, etc.

If anyone wants to guarantee that they talk to me about anything, it's
best to let me know early.

--david

PS: Anyone who'se going w/ young kids who might want to do fun things w/
mine (& my wife =) should let me know.  It's easier to deal w/ lots of
kids than w/ a few, somehow... Andy Robinson's family will be there.