[Python-Dev] Showing stale locks under cvsweb

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:11:54 -0400 (EDT)

  I've just received a response to my "bug report" at SourceForge
about stale locks needing to be visible in cvsweb.  They categorized
it as "Irrelevant" and said the cvsweb people were the ones to contact
(seems reasonable; now I know that there *are* cvsweb people!).
  I've found the right people and sent a note to them, with a copy to
Greg Stein as well, noting that ViewCVS should support a similar
feature.  I'll let everyone know what happens regarding this if/when I
get a response.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>