[Python-Dev] re: list comprehension / pop quiz

Greg Wilson gvwilson@nevex.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:45:51 -0400 (EDT)

[Greg's list comprehension experiment deleted]

> Guido:
> I just wished you had shown it to them with two lists of the same
> length.  That's the normal case, and I believe that the different
> length must have tricked them into believing that it couldn't possibly
> be (A).
> I'd like to run the experiment with that change.  Do you have another
> set of guinea pigs around?

Yes, I'll have a roomful of people Thursday morning (practicing my talk
for Monterey).  If someone would like to rephrase the example, I'd be
happy to do a show-of-hands poll.

Thanks,
Greg