[Python-Dev] Sourceforge Interface Concerns

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:25:15 -0400

[/F, on ViewCVS's virtues]
> it works with MSIE5, for a start.
>
> and it's written by greg, in python.  that's all I need to know ;-)
>
> the IE problem could be a configuration problem, of course. unless
> tim beats me to it, I'll submit a support request some day...

And I will unless you beat me to it <wink>.  In the meantime, I downloaded
stinking Netscape last night.  Works fine.  IE5 was having major problems
displaying the SF Member Options page too (large table).  And SF ftp access
froze.  And the new thing with displaying the CVS repository.  They all work
OK under NS.  Surprised me, as my previous experiences with NS were a bloody
nightmare of crashes and corruption!  BTW, I'm certain I didn't do anything
to change my IE5 config (& the SF CVS access worked fine on Friday).