[Python-Dev] file closed! (was Re: CVS read/write access)

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:26:36 -0400

[Peter Schneider-Kamp]
> It was the group. But 20 minutes after I found out I checked again
> and suddenly python had appeared. Must have been this cron delay.

Yes, this sure fits the symptoms described at:

    http://sourceforge.net/docs/site/delay.php

    Updates to these other systems happen via cron 4 times per day,
    so changes made on the web site will appear to be live, but will
    not take effect until the next cron update.
    This includes all functions relating to mail aliases, shell
    passwords, user additions, group member changes, cvs repository
    creation, etc

a-fine-art-to-knowing-when-sitting-on-your-ass-is-the-solution-ly
    y'rs  - tim