[Python-Dev] Out of loop...

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:40:59 +0200

On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 03:21:41PM -0400, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

>   Ok, it's been a busy week, and my wife & kids are just about back.
> I'll be largely out of touch here for about 24 hours.  It's time to
> play with the kids!

Damn, this scares me. Even at my real-life job we don't warn eachother when
we're out of the loop for a day or so. We've had a colleague go on a
vacation, and not be missed for like a week before anyone started wondering
where he was ;-) And here is Fred apologizing for spending a day with his
family. Is it too late for me to opt out ?!?

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>