[Python-Dev] Collection of typedefs for integral types

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 01:23:03 -0400

[Tim, pushing the adoption of some C9X-like typedefs in Python's source]
> the-committee-wasn't-just-jerking-off-the-last-10-years<wink>-ly y'rs  -
> tim

[Ken Manheimer]
> (The obvious question is, where they doing those other things at the same
> time, or during breaks?)

It varies by member.  For example, the Reverend Tom MacDonald jerked off
non-stop the entire time (& I've copied him on this for confirmation).  But
a surprising number of the members have never jerked off at all!

Rev Tom, after 118 years serving on X3J11, do you think C9X is a good thing
or a bad thing?  And do you still get off on it regardless?  And what does
God think about C9X?

community-involvement-ly y'rs  - tim