[Python-Dev] CVS: python/dist/src/Include pyport.h ...

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:17:49 -0400

[Greg Stein]
> Note that it would be nice for pyport.h to *also* contain all the
> Include/my* stuff. i.e. it isn't just about C-language
> operations, but also about the (un)available libraries.
>
> IOW, stop the propagation of my* and drop those tweaky things
> into pyport.

Sounds good to me, but I'm not going to make A Project out of that for
myself.  Kinda like getting rid of Py_PROTO and ANSI-fying, I'm just going
to chip away at it as it's convenient when working on other things.
pyproto.h isn't "my" file!  Everyone have at it.

best-way-to-get-everyone-on-the-same-page-is-to-have-everyone-
    write-part-of-it-ly y'rs  - tim