[Python-Dev] RE: Python-checkins digest, Vol 1 #615 - 2 msgs

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:07:30 +0300 (IDT)

On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, Tim Peters wrote:

> [various patches from Fred Drake, w/ the comment
> > ANSI-fied sources, converted to four-space indentation.
> ]
>
> Fred, you appear to be 4-space indenting C source.  Is that allowed?  Last I
> think I heard, Guido was still clinging to his schizophrenia on this topic
> (4-space for .py and no hard tabs, 8-space for .c/.h and hard tabs).

I have never seen a formal statement from Guido about it, but I always
assumed Python's C sources are linux kernel style...No?

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
There is no GOD but Python, and HTTP is its prophet.