[Python-Dev] where did httplib.HTTPS go?

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:44:49 -0700

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 03:13:13PM -0400, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Looks like Greg didn't add it before he checked in the new
> implementation.  I thought he was going to.

Yah, my fault. I'll get the changes back in there later tonite.

> I also thought he was going to change the indentation to four spaces.
> Is that a standard for Python code in the library, or am I just being
> fussy?

I think you're being fussy, but I can change this. I'll do a separate commit
that just changes white space (and possibly reflow some comments).

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/