[Python-Dev] forwarded message from noreply@sourceforge.net

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:41:43 -0400 (EDT)

--ELh5iOC7in

Skip,
  Looks like the bug manager works much like we wish the patch manager
did!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member

--ELh5iOC7in

From: noreply@sourceforge.net
To: fdrake@beopen.com, 0@delerium.i.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bug #108997] CVS browsing should show old locks
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:34:48 -0700

Bug #108997, was updated on 2000-Jul-06 17:21
Here is a current snapshot of the bug.

Project: SourceForge
Category: User Interface

Details: Browsing the CVS repository of a project should show locks files older than a couple of minutes.  This can help diagnose problems, such as (fairly common) read locks that weren't properly removed.

Follow-Ups: