[Python-Dev] I have a patch for shlex...

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 07:25:24 -0400

I have a patch for shlex.  There has been a lot of discussion of patch
management consequent to the SourceForge relocation here that I haven't
followed closely.  So what's the current protocol for submitting a patch?

(The patch gives input sourcing cpp-like semantics for relative paths,
rather than making all inclusions relative to the current working directory.
Since the source feature has not yet been in a public production release,
there are no backwards-compatibility issues.)
--

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the
individual who can labor in freedom.