[Python-Dev] using ":name" in ParseTuple()

Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:56:31 -0600 (CST)

    Greg> If anyone out there is looking for some straight-forward changes
    Greg> to help with Python development, then here is a chance...

Greg,

Can you give some brief instructions for those of us who haven't doing other
things in school when we should been paying attention?  Is it just adding
":public_name" to any and all format strings we can find?  I'm going to have
a little evening time free off-net while I'm out of town for the next week.
I will freshen up my CVS copy and try doing a bunch.

Skip