[Python-Dev] davlib.py

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:41:55 +0100

Moshe Zadka wrote:
> While I do enjoy having all this stuff with the core distribution, I =
have
> one nit to pick. (Relevant more to 1.7 then 1.6, but worth keeping in
> mind). Can we please, pretty please with cream on top, start using
> packages in the standard distribution?=20

I'd say wait for Py3K.

cleaning up the standard library is a *huge* project,
and should be done right.  "packetizing" small portions
of it are likely to cause more trouble than it's worth.

(moving the entire thing into a "std" package would
be fine, though.  or should that be "org.python.std"?)

</F>