[Python-Dev] davlib.py

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:33:58 -0800

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> I keep hearing noises about this.  I'm not against improving XML
> support -- does the XML SIG have a decent proposal?  Once we agree on
> what we are going to do, you can just go and check it in...

I think that you missed a thread on that. Please check it out and
comment:

http://www.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2000-February/003627.html

"The calculus and the rich body of mathematical analysis to which it
gave rise made modern science possible, but it was the algorithm that
made possible the modern world."
        - from "Advent of the Algorithm" David Berlinski
	http://www.opengroup.com/mabooks/015/0151003386.shtml