[Python-Dev] doc patch handling

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:57:05 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>   Actually, I wonder how many people would want to be seriously
> involved in the documentation work.  If others besides myself & fellow
> CNRI staff could make check-ins, how many of us would be interested
> over the long haul?

I posited a while back that I think a few more people may be inclined to
assist if they could make direct checkins. I know that it would certainly
be easier for others to assist in many cases, and it could reduce the
burden on the CNRI staff.

[ the XML-SIG moved their repository "off-site" so that AMK wouldn't be
  the gating factor for checkins from all the contributors... ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/