[Python-Dev] win32 specific exception in the core?

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <mzadka@geocities.com>
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:52:48 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

>   Which reminds us once again of the old -X problem.  Will this still
> be present in 1.6?  I'd vote to remove it if this weren't a
> dictatorship.  I don't see that it serves any useful purpose at this
> point.

Don't think of it as "-X", think of it as
"could not find exceptions.py, reverting to string exceptions"
(or whatever the error message is). Be sure it won't change to
"could not find exceptions.py, I don't think I feel like running"
--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka@geocities.com>.
INTERNET: Learn what you know.