Python 2 namespace change? (was Re: [Python-Dev] Changing existing class instances)

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:09:05 +0100 (CET)

[Jim, Chris & Guido discussing a namespace idea]

Guys, I'm lost.

Please help me understanding this idea from the start.

After rereading this whole thread, I have only a vague intuition of
what Jim has proposed, but I fail to understand it; and believe me,
I'm very interested in being in sync with you on the subject.

Please filter the concept from the consequences and resubmit it
once again (in english, through examples, ascii art, whatever).

Thanks.
--
       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr