[Python-Dev] Re: [Py-Consortium] Unicode snapshot available

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:56:41 +0100

Guido wrote:
> There's one thing missing (but not for long!): Fredrik Lundh's sre
> module, which implements re-compatible-but-faster regular expressions
> for 8-bit characters and Unicode, hasn't been integrated yet.  We're
> waiting for Fredrik, who's just back from the conference -- it
> shouldn't be long now.

a snapshot will be posted real soon now (should have appeared
yesterday, but some business stuff got into the way, and now I've
had too much champagne for my own good ;-).

anyway, to grab it, take the last part of MAL's URL (just the
filename), and append it to:

    http://w1.132.telia.com/~u13208596/

(nothing there right now)

if you have questions, use the effbot@telia.com address (until
further notice, at least -- might reorganize my mail accounts in
a near future).

</F>