[Python-Dev] Proposal: Registry access for Python on Windows

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:32:09 +1100

> I only vaguely recollect what caused me to object against the coding
> style, but I think it was a lot of little things: // comments, lines
> longer than 78 chars, unusual indentation style.  It was also somehow
> requiring C++ (everything in the core is plain C).  I tried to do a
> style conversion myself, but found it very painful -- plus there were
> some dependencies on other files or modules that seemed to require me
> to pull in a lot of other things besides win32api.c.

OK - that is a good enought list for me to get started.  If no one else
steps up within a week I will make an attempt at a module that meets these
requirements....

Mark.