[Python-Dev] [Patch #102813] _cursesmodule: Add panel support

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:01:43 -0500

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 07:07:03AM -0800, noreply@sourceforge.net wrote:
>  * Guido-style:  8-column hard-tab indents.
>  * New style:  4-column space-only indents.
>  * _curses style: 2 column indents.
>
>I'd prefer "New style", myself.

New style it is.  (Barry, is the "python" style in cc-mode.el going to
be changed to new style, or a "python2" style added?)

I've been wanting to reformat _cursesmodule.c to match the Python
style for some time.  Probably I'll do that a little while after the
panel module has settled down a bit.

Fred, did you look at the use of the CObject for exposing the API?
Did that look reasonable?  Also, should py_curses.h go in the Include/
subdirectory instead of Modules/?

--amk