[Python-Dev] Splitting up _cursesmodule

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:13:49 +0100

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 01:05:34AM +0100, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> By the way, in woody, there are 52 packages with 'python' in the name, and
> 32 with 'perl' in the name...

Ah, not true, sorry. I shouldn't have posted off-topic stuff after being
awoken by machine-down-alarms ;) That was just what my reasonably-default
install had installed. Debian has what looks like most CPAN modules as
packages, too, so it's closer to a 110/410 spread (python/perl.) Still, not
a bad number :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>