[Python-Dev] Splitting up _cursesmodule

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:33:02 -0500

Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>:
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 05:03:59PM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > So, gentlemen, vote for panels to go in if you think the 2.4.0 kernel
> > will be delayed yet again :-).
>
> The kernel is not going to be delayed that much. Linus wants it to go out
> this month. Worst case, I could see January. But no way on six months.

I know what Linus wants.  That's why I'm estimating end of January or
earlier Februrary -- the man's error curve on these estimates has a
certain, er, *consistency* about it.

Alcohol still kills more people every year than all `illegal' drugs put
together, and Prohibition only made it worse.  Oppose the War On Some Drugs!