[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Misc find_recursionlimit.py,NONE,1.1

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@beopen.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:22:20 -0400 (EDT)

  BAW> I wonder if find_recursionlimit.py shouldn't go in Tools and
  BAW> perhaps be run as a separate rule in the Makefile (with a
  BAW> corresponding cleanup of the inevitable core file, and a
  BAW> printing of the last reasonable value returned).  Or you can
  BAW> write a simple Python wrapper around find_recursionlimit.py
  BAW> that did the parenthetical tasks.

Perhaps.  It did not imagine we would use the results to change the
recursion limit at compile time or run time automatically.  It seemed
a bit hackish, so I put it in Misc.  Maybe Tools would be better, but
that would require an SF admin request (right?).

Jeremy