[Python-Dev] Lukewarm about range literals

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:06:31 +0200

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 04:59:36PM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> Sorry, Thomas!  I'm not doing this to waste your time!  It honestly
> only occurred to me this morning, after Tim mentioned he was at most
> lukewarm about it...

Heh, no problem. It was good practice, and if you remember (or search your
mail archive) I was only lukewarm about it, too, back when you asked me to
write it! And been modulating between 'lukewarm' and 'stonecold', inbetween
generators, tuple-ranges that look like hardware-addresses, nonint-ranges
and what not.

Less-docs-to-write-if-noone-champions-this-then-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>