[Python-Dev] (214)

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:21:43 -0400 (EDT)

    TP> But that's not true!  I defended it <wink>.  Alas (or "thank
    TP> God!", depending on how you look at it), I sent my "In praise
    TP> of" post to the mailing list and apparently the list->news
    TP> gateway dropped it on the floor.

Can other people confirm that list->news is broken?  If so, then that
would explain my c.l.py.a moderation problems.  I know that my
approved test message showed up on CNRI's internal news server because
at least one list member of the c.l.py.a gateway got it, but I haven't
seen it upstream of CNRI.  I'll contact their admins and let them know
the upstream feed could be broken.

-Barry