[Python-Dev] c.l.p.a -- what needs to be done ?

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:17:41 +0200

Thomas Wouters wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 02:04:27PM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>
> > I've asked this question before: when are we going to see
> > comp.lang.python.announce back online ?
>
> Barry is working on this, by modifying Mailman to play moderator (via the
> normal list-admin's post-approval mechanism.) As I'm sure he'll tell you
> himself, when he wakes up ;)

This sounds like an aweful lot of work... wouldn't a quick hack
as intermediate solution suffice for the moment (it needen't
even go into any public Mailman release -- just the Mailman
installation at python.org which handles the announcement
list).

Ok, I'll wait for Barry to wake up ;-) ... <ringring>
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg