[Python-Dev] Re: two tests fail

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 01:03:49 +0200

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 06:56:15PM -0400, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> Oops.  My mistake.  I hadn't rebuilt the parser.

Well, you were on to something, of course. The parsermodule will have to be
modified to accept augmented assignment as well. (Or at least, so I assume.)
The test just doesn't test that part yet ;-) Fred, do you want me to do
that? I'm not sure on the parsermodule internals, but maybe if you can give
me some pointers I can work it out.

(The same goes for Tools/compiler/compiler, by the way, which I think also
needs to be taught list comprehensions.)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>