[Python-Dev] checkins not showing on python-checkins and python-patches

Trent Mick trentm@ActiveState.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:32:55 -0700

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 06:17:56PM -0400, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
>   TM> I recently checked in the Monterey stuff (patch
>   TM> http://sourceforge.net/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=101249&group_id=5470
>   TM> ) but the checkin did not show up on python-checkins and the
>   TM> comment and status change to "Closed" did not show up on
>   TM> python-patches. My checkin was about a full day ago.
>
> I have not seen a checkin message for a while, though I have made a
> few checkins myself.  It looks like the problem I'm seeing here is
> with between python.org and beopen.com, because the messages are in
> the archive.
>
> The problem you are seeing is different.  The most recent checkin
> message from you is dated Aug. 16.  Could it be a problem with your
> local mail?  The message would be sent from you account.  Perhaps

The cvs checkin message is made from my local machine?! Really? I thought
that would be on the server side. Our email *is* a little backed up here but
I don't think *that* backed up.

In any case, that does not explain why patches@python.org did not a mail
regarding my update of the patch on SourceForge. *Two* emails have gone
astray here.

I am really not so curious that I want to hunt it down. Just a heads up for
people.

Trent

--
Trent Mick