[Python-Dev] ...and the new name for our favourite little language is...

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:01:23 +0200

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 10:17:33AM +0000, Peter Schneider-Kamp wrote:
> [Tim]
> > get a PythonLabs T-shirt.
>
> [Thomas]
> > I-still-like-the-shirt-though!-ly y'rs,

> Okay, folks. What's the matter? I don't see any T-shirt
> references on http://pythonlabs.com. Where? How?

We were referring to the PythonLabs T-shirt that was given out (in limited
numbers, I do believe, since my perl-hugging colleague only got me one, and
couldn't get one for himself & the two python-learning colleagues *) at
O'Reilly's Open Source Conference. It has the PythonLabs logo on front (the
green snake, on a simple black background, in a white frame) with
'PYTHONLABS' underneath the logo, and on the back it says 'PYTHONLABS.COM'
and 'There Is Only One Way To Do It.'.

I'm sure they'll have some more at the next IPC ;)

(* As a result, I can't wear this T-shirt to work, just like my X-Files
T-shirt, for fear of being forced to leave without it ;)
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>