[Python-Dev] pthreads question: typedef ??? pthread_t and hacky return statements

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:18:08 -0400

[MarkH]
> I just discovered the TLS code in the Mozilla source tree.  This
> could be a good place to start.
> Then-we-just-need-Tim-to-check-the-license-for-us<wink> ly,

Jesus, Mark, I haven't even been able to figure what the license means by
"you" yet:

    1. Definitions
    1.12. "You'' (or "Your") means an individual or a legal entity
    exercising rights under, and complying with all of the terms of,
    this License or a future version of this License issued under
    Section 6.1. For legal entities, "You'' includes any entity which
    controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with You.
    For purposes of this definition, "control'' means (a) the power,
    direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such
    entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (b) ownership of more
    than fifty percent (50%) of the outstanding shares or beneficial
    ownership of such entity.

at-least-they-left-little-doubt-about-the-meaning-of-"fifty-percent"-ly
    y'rs  - tim (tee eye em, and neither you nor You.  I think.)