[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Python pythonrun.c,2.105,2.106

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

Thomas Wouters writes:
 > On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 08:49:06AM -0700, Fred L. Drake wrote:
 >
 > > + #include "osdefs.h"			/* SEP */
 >
 > This comment is kind of cryptic... I know of only one SEP, and that's in "a
 > SEP field", a construct we use quite often at work ;-) Does this comment
 > mean the same ?

  Very cryptic indeed!  It meant I was including osdefs.h to get the
SEP #define from there, but then I didn't need it in the final version
of the code, so the #include can be removed.
  I'll remove those pronto!  Thanks for pointing out my sloppiness!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member