[Python-Dev] [PEP 200] Help!

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 02:30:40 -0400

I took a stab at updating PEP200 (the 2.0 release plan), but if you know
more about any of it that should be recorded or changed, please just do so!
There's no reason to funnel updates thru me.  Jeremy may feel differently
when he gets back, but in the meantime this is just more time-consuming
stuff I hadn't planned on needing to do.

Windows geeks:  what's going on with test_winreg2 and test_popen2?  Those
tests have been failing forever (at least on Win98 for me), and the grace
period has more than expired.  Fredrik, if you're still waiting for me to do
something with popen2 (rings a vague bell), please remind me -- I've
forgotten what it was!

thrashingly y'rs  - tim