[Python-Dev] Directions for reproducing the coredump

Ka-Ping Yee ping@lfw.org
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 01:22:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, Tim Peters wrote:
> Could that be related to your problem?  I think you really wanted to name
> "str" as "__str__" in this class

Oops.  I guess i should have just read the code before going
through the whole download procedure.

Uh, yeah.  What he said.  :)  That wise man with the moustache over there.

One thing i ran into as a result of trying to run it under the
debugger, though: turning on cursesmodule was slightly nontrivial.
There's no cursesmodule.c; it's _cursesmodule.c instead; but
Modules/Setup says "#curses cursesmodule.c".  Taking out the "#"
wasn't sufficient; i had to edit and insert the underscores by hand
to get curses to work.

-- ?!ng