[Python-Dev] Cookie.py

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:03:01 -0400

Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake@beopen.com>:
>   I'm not aware of any issues with documenting packages; the curses
> documentation seems to be coming along nicely, and that's a package.
> If you think I've missed something, we can (and should) deal with it
> in the Doc-SIG.

The curses documentation is basically done.  I've fleshed out the
library reference and overhauled the HOWTO.  I shipped the latter to
amk yesterday because I couldn't beat CVS into checking out py-howtos
for me.

The items left on my to-do list are drafting PEP002 and doing something
constructive about the Berkeley DB mess.  I doubt I'll get to these
things before LinuxWorld.  Anybody else going?
--

It would be thought a hard government that should tax its people one tenth
part.