[Python-Dev] Library pragma in PC/config.h

Rene Liebscher R.Liebscher@gmx.de
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:41:12 +0200

Rene Liebscher wrote:

> Greg Ward wrote:
> >
> > On 04 August 2000, Mark Hammond said:
> > > I would prefer python20_bcpp.lib, but that is not an issue.
> >
> > Good suggestion: the contents of the library are more important than the
> > format.  Rene, can you make this change and include it in your next
> > patch?  Or did you have some hidden, subtle reson for "bcpp_python20" as
> > opposed to "python20_bcpp"?
> OK, it is no problem to change it.
I forgot to ask which name you would like for debug libraries

	"python20_bcpp_d.lib" or "python20_d_bcpp.lib"

may be we should use "bcpp_python20_d.lib", and use the name schema
which
I suggested first.

kind regards

Rene Liebscher