[Python-Dev] bug-fixes in cnri-16-start branch

Peter Schneider-Kamp nowonder@nowonder.de
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:49:06 +0000

I have a question on the right procedure for fixing a simple
bug in the 1.6 release branch.

Bug #111162 appeared because the tests for math.rint() are
already contained in the cnri-16-start revision of test_math.py
while the "try: ... except AttributeError: ..." construct which
was checked in shortly after was not.

Now the correct bugfix is already known (and has been
applied to the main branch). I have updated the test_math.py
file in my working version with "-r cnri-16-start" and
made the changes.

Now I probably should just commit, close the patch
(with an appropriate follow-up) and be happy.

did-I-get-that-right-or-does-something-else-have-to-be-done-ly y'rs
Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter@schneider-kamp.de