[Python-Dev] Python HOWTO project created

Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:57:09 -0400

[CC'ed to python-dev and doc-sig -- followups set to doc-sig]

I've created a py-howto project on SourceForge to hold the Python
HOWTO documents.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/py-howto/

Currently me, Fred, Moshe, and ESR are listed as developers and have
write access to CVS; if you want write access, drop me a note.  Web
pages and a py-howto-checkins mailing list will be coming soon, after
a bit more administrative fiddling around on my part.

Should I also create a py-howto-discuss list for discussing revisions,
or is the doc-sig OK?  Fred, what's your ruling about this?

--amk