[Python-Dev] cvs-server out of sync with mailing-list ?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:55:36 -0400 (EDT)

Fred Gansevles writes:
 > Just now I discovered that the cvs-server and the checkins-list are out of
 > sync. For example: according to the checkins-list the latest version of
 > src/Python/sysmodule.c is 2.62 and according to the cvs-server the latest
 > version is 2.59
 >
 > Am I missing something or is there some kind of a problem ?

  There's a problem, but it's highly isolated.  We're updating the
public CVS using rsync tunnelled through ssh, which worked greate
until some of us switched to Linux workstations, where OpenSSH behaves
a little differently with some private keys files.  I've not figured
out how to work around it yet, but will keep playing with it.
  I've synced the public CVS from a Solaris box for now, so all the
recent changes should be visible.  Until I get things fixed, I'll try
to remember to sync it before I head home in the evenings.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>