[Python-Dev] CVS: distutils/distutils cmd.py

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Greg Ward wrote:
> On 10 April 2000, Greg Stein said:
> > [ damn... can't see the code... went and checked it out... ]
>
> Oops, that was a CVS config thing.  Fixed now -- I'll go checkin that
> change and we'll all see if it worked.  Just as well it was off though
> -- I checked in a couple of big documentation updates this weekend, and
> who wants to see 30k of LaTeX patches in their inbox on Monday morning?
> ;-)

Cool. The CVS diffs appear to work quite fine now!

Note: you might not get a 30k patch since the system elides giant diffs.
Of course, if you patch 10 files, each with 3k diffs... :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/