[Python-Dev] an alternative language for CP4E, perhaps?

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 14:05:21 -0400

Concerning the possibility of cobolscript, i wrote:

> said), i guess someone thinks there's leverage in making cobol a
scripting
> language.  I think it's not so different than making interpreted
versions
> of C (but i'm not very C friendly).

After posting i thought this might come off as more ignorantly bigoted
than i meant for it to seem:-)  I was trying to say that C doesn't seem
very well suited to scripting/running interpreted, like cobol - not that
C is as fraught with ancient and awkward design as cobol (seems).

Sigh.

Ken
klm@digicool.com