[Python-Dev] the Benevolent Dictator (was: Internationalization Toolkit)

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:39:45 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Sure, but have you considered the option of a member simply bailing
> out ? HP could always stop funding Unicode integration. That wouldn't
> help us either...

I'm not that dumb... come on. That was my whole point about "Benevolent"
below... Guido is a fair and reasonable Dictator... he wouldn't let that
happen.

> > p.s. yes, there is always the caveat that "sure, Guido has final say" but
> > "Al can fire him at will for being too stubborn" :-) ... but hey, Guido's
> > title does have the word Benevolent in it, so things are cool...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/