[Python-Dev] Stackless Preview

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Thu Jun 10 21:53:10 CEST 1999

Howdy,

I worked a little more on the docs and figured out
that I could use a hint.
http://www.pns.cc/stackless/stackless.htm

Trying to give an example how coroutines could work,
some weaknesses showed up. I wanted to write some
function coroutine_transfer which swaps two frame
chains. This function should return my unwind token,
but unfortunately in that case a real result would
be needed as well.

Well, I know of several ways out, but it's a matter of
design, and I'd like to find the most elegant solution
for this. Could perhaps someone of those who encouraged
me have a look into the problem? Do I have to add yet
another field for return values and handle that in the
dispatcher?

thanks - chris (tired of thinking)

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
10553 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net