[Python-Dev] Splitting up the PVM

Jack Jansen jack at oratrix.nl
Thu Jun 10 10:49:31 CEST 1999

> Here's what I think we should do first (I've mentioned this before but
> nobody cheered me on :-).

Go, Guido, GO!!!!

What I'd like in the split you propose is to see which of the items would be
implementable in Python, and try to do the split in such a way that such a
Python implementation isn't ruled out.

Am I correct in guessing that after factoring out the components you mention
the only things that aren't in a "replaceable component" are the builtin
objects, and a little runtime glue (malloc and such)?
Jack.Jansen at oratrix.com | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++