[Python-Dev] Python bugs database started

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:07:59 +0200

> The Jitterbug software is nice for tracking bugs, but its user
> interface *SUCKS*.  I wish I had the time to redseign that part --
> unfortunately it's probably totally integrated with the rest of the
> code...

We looked into bug tracking systems recently, and basically they all suck. We
went with gnats in the end, but it has pretty similar problems on the GUI side.

But maybe we could convince some people with too much time on their hands to
do a Python bug reporting system:-)