[Python-Dev] Python bugs database started

Guido van Rossum guido@CNRI.Reston.VA.US
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:04:21 -0400

Barry has installed Jitterbug on python.org and now we can use it to
track Python bugs.  I already like it much better than the todo
wizard, because the response time is much better (the CGI program is
written in C).

Please try it out -- submit bugs, search for bugs, etc.  The URL is
http://www.python.org/python-bugs/.

Some of you already subscribed to the mailing list (python-bugs-list)
-- beware that this list receives a message for each bug reported and
each followup.

The HTML is preliminary -- it is configurable (somewhat) and I would
like to make it look nicer, but don't have the time right now.

There are certain features (such as moving bugs to different folders)
that are only accessible to authorized users.  If you have a good
reason I might authorize you.